Be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports brand in the world. You will have fluent German, be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
The support professional is responsible for the liaison with customers and handling inquiries while providing a high level of customer service. It’s important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase customer support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing customer service to customers/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Ensuring optimal assistance for customers by logging detailed accurate case notes.
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Fluency in German and English language essential
- Leaving Cert or High School Education
- Strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude desired
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- Outgoing and approachable individual, with excellent customer service who enjoys working in a team environment.
- An interest in sports and different sports activities
- Organized, accurate, detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Excellent company benefits and discounts
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Games room on-site
€22,000 annual salary