Are you looking to kick-start a career in telesales? Our partner has an immediate vacancy for a number of Outbound Sales Consultants in their Global Operations Centre. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity for career progression within a dynamic international growth focused company.
- Responsible for Outbound dialing to cross sell/upsell products to our existing merchants
- Generate strong sales leads by consulting with prospective customers, matching our relevant products to their needs
- Responsible for creating and managing a pipeline of callbacks
- Achieving/exceeding set KPI’s on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Will be responsible for the full sales cycle and closing the business deal
- Advising on forthcoming product development
- Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner
- Attending Team Meetings to share best practice with colleagues
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to demonstrate passion and Drive for our products
- Effective organisation and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Ability to be Self Motivated
- Confident in objection handling
- Good IT skills
- Enjoy a challenge and a fast paced environment
- Incentive bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
- Quarterly sports and social events
- Strong emphasis on staff development
To apply for this role contact Martha at email@example.com with subject line “TELESALES”
Customer Service Representative with French
Our partner is seeking a commercially minded Customer Service Representative with French to join their team and build their career with one of Ireland's most successful eCommerce companies, based in Parkwest, Dublin 12. This role will have a distinct cross over between the customer service, marketing and sales admin functions within the company. The Customer Service Rep will focus on driving sales, customer issue resolution and optimizing marketplace listings. Candidates should have a strong Customer Service background and a genuine love of helping customers. Strong English and French skills required.
- Managing the customer facing side of the company’s French and English marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc). Answering queries by email, telephone and face to face.
- Providing strong customer support and issue resolution
- Proactively managing feedback levels and defect rates by liaising directly with customers
- Diagnosing sales issues and deflecting potential product returns
- Optimising Channel sales by recommending suitable products to customers across several different French & English marketplaces
- Processing sales related financial transactions (refunds & discounts etc)
- Proactively report on product listing issues to the Channel Manager and working alongside the Customer Service team to resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Assist with creating pricing and discounts
- Previous selling or buying experience on eBay and Amazon is desired.
- Candidates should be familiar with cars and car parts, particularly around automotive terminology.
- Strong PC literacy is a must (Microsoft Word, Excel, eMail and Internet etc).
- Fluency in English, with good verbal and written French skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commercial and "customer friendly" attitude
- A critical thinker – a high level of independence and initiative, an “on the spot” problem solver.
- 1 – 2 years previous B2C customer service experience
- A strong desire to help customers and a very good team player
- Highly personable and with great communication skills
To apply for this role contact Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE”